- Phone MOTHER Nonprofit at: (707) 217-1975 to learn more about setting up (1) a INTRODUCTORY PRESENTATION and/or (2) a MONSTER ED WORKSHOP.
- Receive PDF files to view via email.
- Provide information about the event to members of your organization
- Schedule a date for either an (a) Introductory Presentation and/or (b) Monster Skill Workshop
For more info, please contact Peter M Skaife (707 773-7062
MONSTER EDUCATION 2017-2018
- Introductory Presentation: “Why Develop a Better Relationship with Our Monsters?”
- Monster Skill Workshop: “How to Develop a Better Relationship with Your Personal Monsters”
“Our monsters are those things and/or experiences that decrease our life energy; i.e. that “do violence” to our spirit. Definition: “My monsters are “whatever is bothering me, irritating me, or interfering with my life.” Peter M Skaife
Introductory Monster Presentation for Your Group
Presentation Topic: “Why Develop a Better Relationship with our Monsters?”
Purpose: An introduction to the many ways that we benefit from developing a better relationship with our personal monsters.
Length: 20 minutes | 45-minutes | 90 minutes
Monster Education: Basic Skills Workshop
Basic Skills Workshop: “How to Welcome the Help of Your Monsters!
Purpose: Learn basic skills required to develop a better relationship with your monsters. Learn how to listen to and welcome the help of your monsters.
Description: Begin to develop the basic skills required for: (1) Identifying your monsters (2) Improving your relationship with your monsters, and (30 Welcoming the help of your monsters in practical areas of your life.
Content: Includes (a) Monster Journaling (how to listen to what your monsters are saying), and (b) an Introduction to The Monster Game (how to have fun with your monsters).
Length: 10am to 2pm including lunch menu
“It takes more courage to look at the dark side of one’s own soul — than to fight on the battlefield!”
William Butler Yeats
“When an evil spirit goes out of a person, it travels over dry country looking for a place to rest. If it can’t find one, it says to itself, “I will go back to my house. So it goes back and finds the house clean and all fixed up. Then it goes out and brings seven other spirits even worse than itself, and the come and live there. So when it is all over, that person is in worse shape than he was in the beginning. (Luke 11:24-26)